Critical Apparel Patch [Pair]
The overlocked border (also known as a merrowed edge) is a type of stitch running from the front to the back, all the way around the patch in black thread. The overlocked edge of the patch give the best protection against fraying, while giving them a more premium look.
**Application Instructions (Heat Seal method):
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170 (degrees centigrade)
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results.